Sunday 17 January 2010

I Am a Snowman - Story 4

I am a snowman. My name is Snowy White. I am called by this name because I live in the cold countries where it snows. I am made of snow. Everyday a little robin comes to visit me. He always comes at the same time! Children build me with snow. They make two big snowballs and use a spade to move more snow towards me. People decorate me with a scarf, a hat and a broomstick or a spade. I am very popular and you can also find me on Christmas cards. There is a song about me too and it is called, ”Frosty the Snowman.” Children and people like to make me and they do me very well. I am white as snow because snow is white. I like to be a snowman because I like it when children dance around me singing my song. There are many things that I like as a snowman and if I start talking about them, I will never finish!

by Chanelle Abela

No comments:

Post a Comment