Sunday 24 January 2010

I Am a Sheep - Story 2


I am a sheep. My master calls me Chanelle. My master is a shepherd. I live on a farm in a shade. I give my wool to people to make coats and jumpers, I also give them meat which is called mutton and fresh milk too. I eat grass and I drink fresh water. I like to run and jump in the fields with other sheep. My shepherd takes good care of us and he has two sheepdogs. My shepherd feeds us in the morning and in the evening. We are many sheep in the flock; some of us are small, others are big. I am one of the smallest ones.

One day, a bog bad wolf tried to eat us but the shepherd and the sheepdogs came in time to save us. I am happy to be a sheep because I am proud to help people and I love my shepherd very much!

Chanelle Abela.

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you have given information about sheep.

    Amarjit and Luke

    ReplyDelete