Wednesday 13 January 2010

I Am A Reindeer - Story 4

I am Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. My fur is brown with white spots. My paws are black. Although I am not a big reindeer, I am very strong. I live in the woods near a river with other reindeer. Santa Claus and his elves feed us hay and take us to the nearby river to drink fresh water.

One day Santa Claus came to talk to us. He called me and told me,” I chose you to lead my sleigh. That’s why I called you Rudolph.” I was happy and very proud that he chose me. There was no time to loose, so we started our sleigh training with other twelve reindeer. Christmas Eve soon came and I was very excited. We gathered together on the sleigh; Santa Claus, me and lots of presents. We flew over houses and landed on the roof tops that Santa indicated. This was my first experience as a Santa Claus Reindeer, so I had fun watching him going down the chimneys. There were houses with no chimneys too, so he got inside from the balcony or the yard. Suddenly, there was a big fog and Santa Claus could hardly see anything. I shook my head and my nose lighted up, so he could see clearly.

Although I felt very tired on Christmas Eve, I am still happy that for one day we made lots of children smile…I really wish that everyday would be CHRISTMAS !

By Sion Tabone

No comments:

Post a Comment