Tuesday 12 January 2010

I am a Christmas Tree - Story 2


I am a Christmas tree. You find me in houses, in hotels and in many other places at Christmas time. At this time of year, people decorate me with red or gold baubles, tinsel and many other beautiful things. At Christmas time, your presents are safe under my branches. I see Santa Claus a lot because he leaves his presents under my care and on Christmas morning, children open their presents and sing around me with joy.

A long time ago, people decorated real Christmas trees but now people use artificial ones to help save our planet Earth. I am made of plastic but look very similar to a real tree. I am in the house of a wonderful family. I always stand straight. This family lets me stay decorated for two whole weeks and then they put me in the box room till next December is here.

I like to be a Christmas tree because I like to see Santa Claus. I would like to remain in the house of this wonderful family too. I like it when people put presents under me because taking care of these precious presents makes me feel special, responsible and important.

by Chanelle Abela

No comments:

Post a Comment