Wednesday 13 January 2010

I am a Christmas Tree - Story 4


I am green and I have lots of leaves which are thick. I am one of the most beautiful Christmas you have ever seen! I stay eleven months stored in a box; only during the month of December they bring me out. Children gather around me and start to assemble me. On the top of me, they put a star or an angel. There are always colourful bulbs on my branches. They also hang beautiful ornaments like snowflakes, balls, angels and shooting stars on me. Around me they put tinsel too. The last thing they use to decorate me with are bows. My pleasure is that day after day, the presents under me always increase. The children come near me to look for their presents. In the evening, I am prettier because they light me up. It is great being a Christmas tree because I make a big part of the story of Christmas.

By Sion Tabone

No comments:

Post a Comment