Thursday 1 April 2010

A Strange Dream I Had


One night I had a strange dream. I dreamt that it was my birthday and my mum and dad forgot all about it. I needed to wake up early because I had to go to grandma’s house. She lived in a villa. She lived in England and I needed to go to the airport and wait for the plane. Soon after that, the aeroplane landed and we were shown to a mobile staircase. When I was seated in the aeroplane the air-hostess asked us whether we wanted any tea or coffee or any other drink. I preferred to drink a glass of water and a nice piece of sandwich just like my parents. When we arrived in London, we took the train from the airport and used the underground from a large station. I never saw so many busy people running from one train to another. After several stops, the underground finally brought us to our destination. Here people were calmer and when we left the station I saw a lot of beautiful houses surrounded by trees and flowers. The train station’s name was Hampstead. After a short walk with father and mother pulling our lugguage, we arrived at a beautiful villa. Mother rang the doorbell and soon afterwards, grandma opened the door.. When I got in the house. I saw that the house was decorated with streamers and balloons, confetti and other party decorations. I saw all my relatives and friend and they had so many presents that I didn’t know from where to begin. I opened all the presents and there were so many things that I liked such as: a doll, a Nintendo DS, a Nintendo Wii, a camera and an mp3. Then my mother, father and grandma called to go into the kitchen. There I found a precious dog and a precious cat and they became my lovable pets. It was time to cut the cake.

Suddenly, I heard an alarm ringing and when I woke up I saw that it was my alarm clock. I dressed up quickly, had breakfast and went to school. While at school. I told my teacher and my friends all about my dream. They liked it and they gave me a very big clap.

Daniela Magro-Conti

No comments:

Post a Comment