Friday 2 April 2010

Sion’s Horrible Dream

It was Sun One night, I had a strange dream. I dreamt that it was Christmas time. I went to a party with my friends and there were lots and lots of presents. We had a lot of fun dancing, singing and playing. I ate food and sweets. I was wearing a nice party dress. The hall was decorated with Christmas streamers and coloured balls and baubles and multicoloured balloons. My friends and I danced to the music. The man in charge gave us a lottery ticket each and I had the number twenty. The first draw was my number and I won the nicest present there was on the table. It was a Nintendo DS. While I was jumping with joy, I woke up and found out that it was just a dream. day. After a day playing at the park we went home feeling happy but exhausted, so I had a quick bath, ate something and went to bed. While in bed, I slept very quickly but I dreamt a strange dream. The dream was about a horse named Lucky.

On my sixth birthday, my parents took me for a horse riding experience. Unfortunately, there were no horses for me to ride on, except for Lucky, a naughty horse. The woman told me to ride Lucky for only a little while. As soon as I rode on Lucky’s back, he neighed loudly, went up on his hind legs and threw me on the floor. I hurt my head and my leg. Soon the ambulance came and took me to hospital. Immediately a nurse took me to an X-ray room. I was afraid when the doctor came in. He told me that I needed to stay in hospital for three weeks because I had some broken bones. After he told me that my heart began to beat faster and the monitor started beeping too. But it was not the monitor – it was my alarm clock to wake me up for school.

When I realized that it was only a dream, I had a deep breath and thanked God that I was safe at home.

Sion Tabone.

No comments:

Post a Comment