Thursday 1 April 2010

Sion’s Imaginative Story




In this story I am going to tell of an experience I passed through when I was seven years old. It was a beautiful sunny day when my parents decided to take me and my brother Yanik to the playground. I took my favourite teddy bear which I named Fluffy with me. When we arrived at the playground, I went with my teddy bear on the slide. I put him on the slide and Fluffy began to move and laugh as if someone was tickling him, so I went to see what was going on. I picked him up and stared at him. Immediately the slide transformed into a girl. This magical girl was green, so I started to scream because I was frightened. She told me, “Don’t be afraid. I came from another planet to study the human being especially children.” Then I told her, “ so that is why you came to this playground, because lots of children come here.” I also asked,” Which planet are you from?” She did not answer, so I imagined that this was her secret because she was afraid someone will capture her. She told me that she had to ask me some questions which I had to answer. So she clicked her fingers and a mini laptop came on her lap. I answered all questions while she wrote them down in a word document in her laptop and she thanked me for being so helpful. As a reward, she told me, “Fluffy the teddy bear will stay magical forever to remind you of me.” Then a rocket ship came and she said, “ I was enjoying myself being friends with you, Sion, but now it is time to go back home.”

This was everything I had to tell you. I hope you have realised that this is not a real story but only a dream I dreamt last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment