Thursday 1 April 2010

I am a Chick - Story 2


One beautiful sunny day, I hatched from an egg. I was a beautiful yellow chick. I was happily living with my parents, the cock and the hen and with my brother and sister chicks, until one day, a man came to talk to my master the farmer. He wanted a chick as an Easter present for his daughter. So, I found myself in a tiny box with holes on the top. I felt very sorry and sad in that tiny box. A little girl named Tina, opened the box and she saw me there feeling lonely and sad. She took me in her hands. I spent the day cuddled in Tina’s hands. Although she took care of me, Tina’s family realised that they had a problem. The problem was that they owned a cat and it was trying to catch me to eat me. Tina’s family members decided to take me back to my family on the farm. Although I was sorry for Tina, I was very happy and anxious that I was going back home with my family. I met my family and we made a promise that we will never be separated again and that is how we lived as a whole family!

Sion Tabone

No comments:

Post a Comment