Sunday 9 May 2010

Why Do You Like eTwinning?

I asked the above question to the children and this is what they answered:
Zane said,
“I like eTwinning because I like to communicate.”
Craig said,
“I like eTwinning because I like to communicate with other children who do not live in Malta.”
Chanelle said,
“I like eTwinning because I like to send emails to other children.”
Sion said,
“I like eTwinning because I meet new friends from around the world.”
Daniela said,
“I like eTwinning because we connect with other people from abroad and we have more friends by communicating with them on the computer and it’s fun!!”
Janice said,
“I like eTwinning because I learn beautiful things.”
Eric said,
“I like eTwinning because I can communicate with other children.”
Kimberly said,
“I like eTwinning because we do nice things using the computer.”
Miraine said,
“I like eTwinning because I make new friends”

No comments:

Post a Comment